This Pesto Meatball recipe has just three ingredients and comes together in under 20 minutes—aka perfect for busy weeknight meals! The two moms behind Habitual Hostess, who created this recipe, suggest using refrigerated pesto (or homemade!) for best results. Follow Alston and Leigh on Instagram @habitualhostess for more kid-friendly recipes, cocktails, entertaining tips and more.
1 lb. ground dark meat turkey (94% lean)
3/4 cup pesto
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl and use a spatula to mix them together until completely combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the meatballs onto a baking sheet.
- Using wet hands, roll them in your palms until they create smooth balls.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until internal temperature register 165 degrees.